About Cathx Ocean
Cathx Ocean are world leaders in Underwater Optical Imaging systems for machine learning. We have developed the world’s first built for purpose Subsea Imaging system, resolving most of the technical constraints with optical imaging underwater. These systems allow data to be collected in one tenth of the time taken with traditional imaging systems and also provide the data on which the Cathx Machine Learning hardware platform will be built. We are now planning to build and release a full suite of subsea applications and technologies to deliver efficiency and precision to a range of underwater operations.
Our customers operate in a diverse number of markets including Offshore Oil and Gas, Subsea Cables, Renewable energy, Deep water search and Salvage, Oceanographic and Subsea Archaeology. We are changing how they see underwater and how image and measurement data can be converted to reliable and actionable information.
About the Role
Due to rapid expansion, we wish to recruit a Project Engineer to coordinate the successful delivery of various services which are offered by the Customer Operations Team. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of working with multi-discipline Engineering\Design, Project Management and survey Management teams.
This role will be primarily based in our offices in M7 Business Park, Newhall, Naas, Co Kildare. The role will report to the Customer Operations Manager.
- Establishing service objectives in line with our clients expectations and ensure goals & timelines are achieved
- Develop & implement appropriate project execution plans covering schedule, budgets and resourcing
- Establish project resource requirements and lead \ motivate the project team
- Management \ monitoring of project schedules and budgets against plan
- Manage development of project plans with focus on achievement of project goals
- Effectively communicating with both internal & external stakeholders project status
- Provides performance updates \ reports for identification of variances and corrective action
- Run post project reviews to review performance, assign action and manage those through to closure
- Liaise with Senior management with regular project performance status
- Developing and maintaining collaborative relationships with our clients after the project is closed
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of processes and procedures for the Operations group
- Provide hands on support to clients and service delivery teams
- A degree or similar in Construction, Engineering or Mathematics related discipline
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience in the Project Management of medium to large survey projects from design through to delivery and customer sign off
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills are essential along with a strong understanding\experience of project controls & governance through the full project lifecycle.
- Proven experience in running and delivering multiple challenging projects
- Extensive experience using MS Excel, Visio and Project to communicate plans and status
- Strong organisational and communication skills with the ability to multi task
The role will be based at our office in Naas, Co. Kildare, however some travel will be required to our Dublin Office. In addition client visits will be required on an ad hoc basis.
Remuneration and Benefits
The Company offers a very competitive salary and benefits package based on market rates, which includes a generous annual leave entitlement, contributory pension, benefits allowance, flexible start & finish times, death in service assurance and PHI.
If you are interested in applying for this position please forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Please note that Cathx Ocean recruitment is managed by a third party recruitment partner, RSM Ireland. RSM Ireland’s Privacy Statement with Cathx Ocean can be viewed at http://cathxocean.com/careers/privacy-statement