About Cathx Ocean
Cathx Ocean are world leaders in Underwater Optical Imaging systems for machine learning. The company has developed the world’s first built for purpose Subsea Imaging system, resolving most of the technical constraints with optical imaging underwater. These systems allow data to be collected in one tenth of the time taken with traditional imaging systems and also provide the data on which the Cathx Machine Learning hardware platform will be built. We are now planning to build and release a full suite of subsea applications and technologies to deliver efficiency and precision to a range of underwater operations.
Our customers operate in a diverse number of markets including Offshore Oil and Gas, Subsea Cables, Renewable energy, Deep water search and Salvage, Oceanographic and Subsea Archaeology. We are changing how they see underwater and how image and measurement data can be converted to reliable and actionable information.
We are currently seeking a Customer Support Lead to assist in the rapid growth of the company. This role will be based in our offices in M7 Business Park, Newhall, Naas, Co Kildare (and remotely) and report to the Service Delivery Manager.
You will lead the Support function within Cathx Ocean, with the goal of ensuring the best experience and results with Cathx Ocean equipment and be a customer champion internally. To be successful in this role, you need to be passionate about customer success, be highly motivated, and possess strong customer service and technical skills.
The duties and responsibilities associated with this position include but are not limited to:
- Own and drive the Customer Experience throughout the lifecycle of the Service Request (from support ticket logged, through to closure).
- Work with Department Leads to ensure all support processes and tools are fit for purpose and provide the best customer experience possible.
- Monitoring email and phone support channels, ensuring tickets are logged accurately, with the correct level of detail and assigned to the appropriate internal group.
- Collaborate with Hardware, Software and Field engineers to resolve customer product issues.
- Use the internal technical expertise pool to provide the most effective solutions to customer issues.
- Maintain customer portal sites to ensure they are up-to-date with latest software, system configurations and documentation.
- Identify and report on KPI’s to help assess the performance of the support function.
- Ensure that FAQs and knowledge bases contain accurate and up-to-date information.
- Co-ordinate any hardware returns with the logistics, engineering and product teams.
- Be a champion for the customer within the organisation.
- Possible travel to client sites (worldwide).
- 3rd Level Qualification in computer science/engineering or relevant work experience.
- Minimum 7 years’ work experience in a highly technical client-facing support role with a minimum of 3 years in a functional leadership position, developing or contributing to the development of support organisations.
- Have excellent communications (written and verbal) and organisational skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong understanding in at least one of the following technologies: Networking, Data Storage, Linux, Windows, TCP/IP, Photography, image processing, terrestrial or subsea survey.
- Can demonstrate a logical approach to problem solving.
- Have a desire for learning new technologies and a passion for new technology.
- Comfortable in working in highly dynamic or ambiguous situations.
- Be client focused with a strong business acumen.
Remuneration and Benefits
The Company offers a very competitive salary and benefits package based on market rates, which includes a generous annual leave entitlement, contributory pension, benefits allowance, flexible start & finish times, death in service assurance and PHI.
If you are interested in applying for this position please forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.