Cathx Ocean’s powerful subsea technology solutions allow you to extract and analyse underwater data quickly, delivering meaningful insights for naval operations. Cathx Ocean’s technological solutions harness a range of proven technologies, providing detailed underwater imaging and laser data that enhance the identification, classification, and neutralisation of sea mines, reducing operational and human risk.
Cathx Ocean Fast Digital Imaging (FDI) solutions and CLARITY apply a “Right First Time” principle ensuring your critical assets and infrastructure are surveyed accurately and reliably to deliver mission critical information.
OUR INTELLIGENT TECHNOLOGY:
- Deliver Critical Infrastructure Monitoring and Surveillance information
- Informs Change Detection to enhance situational awareness – learn more, faster.
- Reduces false positives – accuracy is paramount and our solutions enable precise ID in terms of visual characteristics, dimensions and volume which are key in to classifying object of interests like sea mines.
- A range of sensor datas are required for early mine detection. CLARITY provides the platform and processing capability to deliver a range of sensor outputs (as it is sensor agnostic) as required by the client
- Provides detection solution at scale for wider fields of interest – faster and more frequent surveys
- Allows Inline processing and reduces operational costs and HSE risk.
- Provides ‘End to End’ Mission training and support from project planning, integration, acquisition, technical, post-processing to completion.
- By standardising visual workflows for Cathx sensors to all sensors we are moving the workflow to a fully autonomous one which can be used to develop AI capabilities enhancing future MCM operations for example.