SUBSEA IMAGING & LASER SYSTEM
Single Sensor Imaging and Measurement System Delivering Unsurpassed Visual Data
Single-swath system for small ROVs outputting incomparable high-resolution still imaging and laser profiling.
SUPERB IMAGING & MEASUREMENT
- Still imaging – HD stills resolution 2048 x 1152 up to 30 fps.
- Laser Imaging – 30 lines per second from the green penetrating laser. Dense 3D laser point cloud data synchronised with stills in time and space.
- Sequential Imaging – 1 to 5 light pulses per millisecond, interleaved with laser and to allow for high-speed acquisition.
LARGE OPERATIONAL RANGE
- Operational heights of up to 10 meters (depending on light configurations)
- 1:1 swath to height ratio, single-swath system, with swaths of up to 10 meters possible
HIGH PRECISION OUTPUTS
- High-resolution still enables millimetre precision. The system operates at distances up to 10 metres and speeds of up to 5 knots.
TRACK DATA YEAR-ON-YEAR
- Time-stamped, geotagged, and fully integrated stills, enabling comparing year-on-year changes and improving post-processing workflow.
REDUCED OPERATION TIMES
- High visibility and extended range enable non-stop, high-speed operations, delivering time and cost efficiencies.
SUPERB VISUAL DATA QUALITY
- High Definition Images with no motion blur and reduction in the effects of marine snow.
- Ideal for small vehicle survey operators
- Ease of integration on fast-moving towed vehicles
- Collects both image and measurement data sequentially
- Captures high-quality images where motion blur is eradicated.
- Reduces the effect of marine snow/debris in the water column.
- Improves event classification and counting through the high pixel resolution
- Collects millimetre accurate 3D data
- The combination of image and measurement data provides superior 3D data deliverables, surpassing those of photogrammetry
- Spatially co-registered, geo-tagged, timestamp and other survey information are stored with the data to support year-on-year reviews.
- Access to industry-leading subsea imaging and measurement systems at an affordable cost.