SUBSEA IMAGING INSPECTION SYSTEM
Single Sensor Imaging System Delivering Unrivalled Visual Data
Single-swath system for small ROVs delivering industry-leading high resolution still images.
SUPERB IMAGING & MEASUREMENT
- Stills imaging – UHD stills resolution of 4096 x 2304 pixels up to 7 fps. HD stills resolution 2048 x 1152 up to 30 fps.
LARGE OPERATIONAL RANGE
- Operational heights of 1 to 7 meters (depending on light configurations)
- 1:1 swath to height ratio, single-swath system, with swaths of up to 7 meters possible
HIGH PRECISION OUTPUTS
- High-resolution still enables millimetre precision. The system operates at distances up to 7 metres and speeds of 5 knots.
TRACK DATA YEAR-ON-YEAR
- Time-stamped, geotagged, and other sensor information is stored in the image EXIF, enabling year-on-year change analysis.
REDUCED OPERATION TIMES
- CATHX FDI® data capture methodology enables non-stop, high-speed operations, delivering time and cost efficiencies.
SUPERB VISUAL DATA QUALITY
- High Definition Images with no motion blur and reduction in the effects of marine snow.
- Ideal for small vehicle survey operators
- Ease of integration on fast-moving towed vehicles
- Captures high-quality images where motion blur is eradicated
- Reduces the effect of marine snow/debris in the water column
- Improves event classification and counting through the high pixel resolution
- Geo tagged, timestamp and other survey information are stored with the data to support year-on-year reviews
- Access to industry-leading subsea imaging systems at an affordable cost